Welcome to our online booking site
Welcome to the NORTH SHORE PUBLIC HEALTH Booking Site.
We offer a number of different Child and Youth immunization appointments as well as TB (Tuberculosis) Screening for adults.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU BOOK YOUR CHILD’S APPOINTMENT UNDER THEIR NAME AND PLEASE PROVIDE THEIR DATE OF BIRTH.
For Children’s Immunizations:
- For children under 2 years of age, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- To book an appointment please select one of our 4 Community Health Centres: Central CHC, West Vancouver CHC, Parkgate CHC or Bowen Island CHC
- Please book one appointment slot for each child that will be attending the clinic and ensure that other children in your family are not booked in the same time slot.
- For those children requiring more time for their appointment (ex. anxiety around vaccines), please book your child for two back-to-back appointments and note the reason when booking the appointment.
All children coming for Routine Vaccines are also eligible to receive their COVID and Flu Initial Immunizations. Flu vaccine is offered for children 6 months of age and older.
If your child ONLY requires COVID or Flu vaccine please book at: Get Vaccinated as we will not be providing COVID and FLU only vaccination in our child health clinics. More information can be found at: Immunize BC
For TB (Tuberculosis Skin Test) Appointments,
- Please select TB Clinic (Tuberculosis Skin Test) - 5th Floor as your location, then select a date and time which is available on our calendar.
- Our TB clinics are held on Tuesday afternoons. Please note that you must return on Friday between 10:00 am and 11:30 am to have your results read.